Designed and torture tested in the environment of the Pacific Northwest Seattle, Washington-based Omen Boards are built with one idea in mind - producing state-of-the-art of cruisers, skateboards, longboards and downhill and freeride decks.
The Omen Native American Mask drop-thru complete longboard comes with Hurricane RKP trucks and 65mm freewheel wheels for that comfortable fast ride. With a cambered flex design, the drop thru’ mounted platform lowers the rider’s centre of gravity for greater stability, and makes pushing more comfortable. This longboard is a great setup for everyday mid distance cruising and freeriding down a slope.
- Deck: Length 41.5" x Width 9.125"
- Wheel Base: 30.5"
- Flex: Cambered Flex Design, Bi-Directional Drop-Thru
- Construct: 8-Ply Bamboo Hybrid Construction
- Trucks: 180mm Omen Hurricane RKP Trucks
- Bearings: Omen original bearings
- Wheels: Omen 65mm freewheel wheels