Globber Scooter Helmets for kids come in funky designs with a removable visor for a stylish look on any 3-wheel kids scooters!
These cool looking kids scooter helmets have 6 battery-powered LEDs built into the adjustable knob with 3 light modes for extra visibility and safety. It is super easy to adjust the fit by using the adjustable knob at the back of the helmet. A resistant ABS helmet shell, impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, 7mm sealed pads, a chin pad and adjustable straps on an 11 air vent helmet design ensures a comfy fit for hours of scooting.
Pick your favourite look from racing, flowers, Llama and 8-ball helmets!
- Resistant ABS helmet shell, with impact-absorbing EPS foam liner, 7mm sealed foam pads and a chin pad, ensures maximum head coverage, protection and comfort
- Excellent ventilation with 11 air vents cooling system
- Cool scooter helmets for kids with a removable visor and adjustable rear knob, size XS/S for 48 to 53cm (head circumference)
- Safe kids’ scooter helmet has 6 rear battery-powered LED lights, which flash in 3 different modes (on / flash / fast flash) for maximum visibility and extra-safety
- Complies with the requirements of the European regulation (EU) 2016/425
*Make sure you follow our instructions on how to fit a helmet on your child.
Part I. How to fit a helmet.
- Choosing the correct size helmet is very important. For optimum protection this helmet must fit comfortably on the head. Adjust the straps so that they form a «Y» below each ear then snap the buckle together and position the straps. The straps must be tighten against the throat and the loop closing being correctly locked, the buckle should be positioned away from the jawbone.
- With the helmet on and tightly fastened, make sure it cannot be removed from your head or rolled forwards or backwards excessively.
- When properly fitted and adjusted, your ears should not be covered by any part of the straps and your peripheral vision should not be blocked.
Place the helmet on your head. Turn the adjustable knob clockwise until the headband is firm yet comfortable. If you need to loosen the headband, TAKE THE HELMET OFF, turn the ring counter-clockwise. All fit adjustments must be made with the helmet in the proper position. Failure to do this will result in a poor fit. A poor fit will allow the helmet to move out of position or come off in an accident.
How to operate the lights.
- There are 3 lighting modes (on / flash / fast flash), simply press the button on the knob and you will see the different lighting effects available. Press the button 4 times to switch off the lights.
- Battery life is 24 hours in continuous ON mode and 65 hours in flashing mode.
- Required 1 x CR2032 (3V), included in-pack.
*For battery replacement refer to instruction manual.