Globber Go Bike V2 is an innovative balance bike designed for toddlers aged 2 to 5 years to help them develop balance, coordination and all essential motor skills before transitioning to their first pedal bike.
Go Bike balance bike has a versatile design with a 2-stage reversible frame. The low frame position helps young toddlers work on their balancing skills while the high frame position allows for continued learning and product usage as your toddler grows. An 8-height adjustable balance bike saddle (4 heights per frame position) made of soft, comfortable PU and a 2-height adjustable curved handlebars ensure maximum usage and comfy, safe rides while your toddler keeps on growing!
With its adjustable features and reversible frame design, your child can take as little or as long as needed to learn how to master balance, making the Go Bike the perfect start of your child’s cycling journey!
All Globber products come with a 2 years manufacturer warranty which covers manufacturing defects. Wear & tear, including but not limited to wheels, handlebar grips and saddle, are excluded from the 2 year warranty.
Recommended for ages 2 to 5 years with a maximum weight of 20 kg.
- Innovative balance bike for toddlers with adjustable saddle, handlebar and reversible frame design to grow with your child
- Highly resistant 8.5” EVA foam puncture-free wheels and durable TPR ergonomic grips for comfortable riding
- Designed with super sturdy handlebars, a steel front fork and a durable steel frame, to ensure years of fun on Go Bike toddler balance bikes
- Assembled size: 43-48cm x 72cm x 38cm
- Recommended Age: 2 to 5 years
- Recommended User Height: 85cm to 110cm
- Maximum Carry Weight: 20kg
- Seat Heights: Low frame position: 29.4, 31.8, 34 & 36.2cm (from the ground), High frame position: 33, 34.8, 37.1 & 39.8cm (from the ground)
- Wheels size: 215mm
- Wheels material: EVA foam
- Product weight: 3.03kg