Yocaher’s micro cruiser closely resembles the plastic skateboards made in the 70s. The micro penny size allows different ride types. It can be used for small children, or experienced carvers who are able to weave in and out in a tight pattern.
The Wave graphic depicts a giant wave at the point where it begins to curl, with the sun looming in the background. In combination, the two images make for one awesome graphic.
• Graphic: Wave
• Deck Size: 25" Long x 7" Wide
• Wheel Base: 13.5"
• Construction: 7-Ply Maple
• Concave: Low
• Flex: None
• Wheels: Speed Cruiser 62mm Wheels, 78A Hardness, Red Gel
• Trucks: 7.675 HD5 Heavy Duty 2 Tone Trucks, 125mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
• Bearings: ABEC 7 Chrome Bearings
• Hardware: 1.5"
• Risers: 8mm Risers
• Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
• Comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
• Recommend to adjust the wheels/trucks first before each riding.
*Note: Colours and graphics may vary slightly from image
Not sure if this is the right cruiser for you? Check out our blog on 'Should I buy a mini cruiser or a micro cruiser board?' Read more.