Yocaher’s micro cruiser closely resembles the plastic skateboards made in the 70s. The micro penny size allows different ride types. It can be used for small children, or experienced carvers who are able to weave in and out in a tight pattern.
The latest Candy Series graphic is all sweetness in the form of hard rock maple. They’re 7 plies of deliciousness with the pop to handle whatever terrain you throw at them. How many licks are necessary to get to the Pop board’s bubble-gum interior? Depends on how hard you thrash it. However hard you go after it, though, the Pop can take it and just keep on oozing that syrup.
• Graphic: Candy Series – Pop
• Deck Size: 25" Long x 7" Wide
• Wheel Base: 13.5"
• Construction: 7-Ply Maple
• Concave: Low
• Flex: None
• Wheels: Speed Cruiser 62mm Wheels, 78A Hardness, Red Gel
• Trucks: 7.675 HD5 Heavy Duty 2 Tone Trucks, 125mm Hanger, Aluminium Alloy
• Bearings: ABEC 7 Chrome Bearings
• Hardware: 1.5"
• Risers: 8mm Risers
• Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
• Comes fully assembled and ready to ride
• Recommend to adjust the wheels/trucks first before each riding
*Note: Colours and graphics may vary slightly from image
Not sure if this is the right cruiser for you? Check out our blog on 'Should I buy a mini cruiser or a micro cruiser board?' Read more.