The VX9 Pro Stunt Scooter is designed for beginner young riders from age 6 years and up. MGP has worked hard to strike a balance between performance and durability in a super lightweight package. At only 3.16 kg, it’s a whopping 11.5% lighter than the VX8 model.
With VX9 Pro, MGP has opted for standard IHC forks. This means you can now swap the bars to any IHC bars without needing to buy a separate compression shim. If you want IHC aluminium bars you just need to get an oversized clamp.
Every element of the VX9 Pro stunt scooter has been selected specifically to empower the rider to take their game to the next level in the park or on the street.
- Deck: L19.5” x W4.5” | MGP 83° integrated light headtube | MGP Gen-9 convex profile 6061 aluminium T4 & T6 heat-treated extrusion with internal fluting
- Fork: Voltage threadless 6061 aluminium 120mm fork, standard IHC
- Clamp: 6061 X2 fitted aluminium double clamp
- Bars: 21" wide x 23" tall 4031 Japanese chromoly / standard diameter with internal fluting
- Grips: 150mm flangeless MFX soft TPR swirls grind grips with nylon bar-ends
- Wheels: 110mm corrupt aluminium core with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend & hub decal
- Bearings: ABEC 9 high speed chrome
- Brake: MFX V2 composite blitz
- Scooter weight: 3.36 kg