The North Tomahawk is back again with its killer street style design!
Featuring North’s all new extruded headtube and coming in at 5.5” wide x 21.5“ long, the deck on the Tomahawk offers all the added benefits of an aftermarket deck at a reasonable price point. Paired with some good-sized T bars, SCS compression and even 30mm wheels, the tomahawk really is the perfect complete for any rider looking to get into street riding or someone who’s a little bigger and needs a scooter that is comfortable.
The awesome components along with the killer paint finishes and unique graphics all tie the Tomahawk together nicely and paired with such a versatile design the Tomahawk is everything one could want out of a complete scooter. It is a great pro scooter for intermediate to advanced riders.
- Deck: North extruded deck 5.5" wide x 21.5” long (6061-T6 alu)
- Bars: North t bar 26" high x 22.5" wide (4130 chromo)
- Forks: Amber 30mm fork - 120mm compatible
- Clamp: Hammer SCS - 6mm bolts
- Headset: North integrated headset
- Compression: SCS
- Wheels: Signal wheels 115 x 30mm - 88a PU
- Brake: Flex brake (fits 30mm wheels)
- Grips: Essential grips with nylon bar ends
- Welds: Tig robotic and hand
- Scooter Weight: 4.4 kg | Total Height: 36.75”
About North Scooters
North Scooters is not just another scooter brand. At its roots is a group of riders which means all decisions North makes are directly influenced by riders themselves.
The North team aren’t just working to make quality products, they are working to build the industry itself. Through the people they meet, the places they travel to and through their products, the team are working not to build a company but a collective. Everything North has done since day one has been for riders by riders and they believe with North, they have created a brand that riders can connect with. North Scooters is proudly Canadian & based out of Sylvan Lake, AB.