The Hatchet has been a staple in North’s complete scooter line up since the start. This complete scooter has used the same classic design for years, but with trends in scootering changing, the North team has given it some upgrades.
It features a 4.7“ x 19.5” boxed deck, completed with both North branded deck end plugs and blunt plate. The boxed deck brings you full deck-length grindability with ample foot-space, making it perfect for street riding. Along with the new deck, the Hatchet also features a new Y bar for some added strength, durable and super stylish 110mm signal wheels and North’s new essential grips.
If the great new components weren’t enough, the Hatchet is finished off with North’s best colour ways yet, as well as full colour graphics. The Hatchet is a great pro scooter for young beginners.
- Deck: Hatchet boxed end deck 4.7” wide x 19.5" long (6061-T6 alu)
- Bars: North Y bars 23" high x 21.5" wide (4130 chromo)
- Forks: North steel fork - 125mm compatible
- Clamp: North HIC clamp - 6mm bolts
- Headset: North integrated headset
- Compression: HIC
- Wheels: Signal wheels 110 x 24mm - 88a PU
- Brake: Flex brake
- Grips: Essential grips with nylon bar ends
- Welds: Tig robotic and hand
- Scooter Weight: 3.9 kg | Total Height: 33”
About North Scooters
North Scooters is not just another scooter brand. At its roots is a group of riders which means all decisions North makes are directly influenced by riders themselves.
The North team aren’t just working to make quality products, they are working to build the industry itself. Through the people they meet, the places they travel to and through their products, the team are working not to build a company but a collective. Everything North has done since day one has been for riders by riders and they believe with North, they have created a brand that riders can connect with. North Scooters is proudly Canadian & based out of Sylvan Lake, AB.