MGP has greatly refined its VX9 Team stunt scooter to produce a complete for riders 8 years and up.
The VX9 Team complete scooter strikes a balance between lightweight, performance and durability. The VX9 Team shaves off 400 grams from previous models through a combination of deck cut-outs and lightweight quality components to give a total weight of 3.67 kg for a complete freestyle scooter.
- Deck: 20" x 4.8" | MGP 83° integrated light-AF headtube, MGP Gen-9 convex profile 6061 aluminium T4 & T6 heat treated extrusion with internal fluting
- Fork: Carbine threadless 6061 aluminium 120mm fork / standard IHC
- Clamp: 6061 V9 forged extreme aluminium double
- Bars: 23" wide x 25" tall MGP highside 4031 Japanese chromoly / standard diameter with internal fluting
- Grips: 180mm flangeless MFX soft TPR swirls grind grips with nylon bar-ends
- Wheels: 120mm corrupt aluminium core with two-tone fused MGP proprietary polyurethane blend & hub decal
- Brake: MFX V2 composite blitz
- Bearings: ABEC 9 high speed chrome
- Scooter weight: 3.67 kg