The Lucky JonMarco Gaydos (JMG) Signature Deck is wider, more balanced, and still light and tough! This complete scooter is inspired by JonMarco’s beastly riding style and is ready to take on the ISA World Championship Finals right out of the box, and looks great doing it! The JMG V3 signature wheels are perfectly matched to his signature Prospect deck graphics in this complete scooter.
Paired with JonMarco's insane riding prowess and uncanny work ethic have made him a world champion.
Recommended for beginner and intermediate riders age 8 years and up.
- Deck: JMG Signature Prospect Deck 19.5” x 4.5” (495 mm x 114mm)
- Fork: Lucky IHC Huracan (6061 T6 Aluminium)
- Bar: Lucky KinkBar Aluminum, 24" x 23" (610mm x 584mm)
- Headtube: 82.5 degrees
- Headset: Lucky Revo - fully integrated
- Compression: IHC
- Clamp: Lucky DUBL Clamp
- Wheels: Lucky JMG Signature 110mm Toaster
- Brake: Lucky Steely brake
- Grips: Lucky Tackigrips
- Scooter Weight: 3.1kg; Height: 860mm; Length: 680mm; Foot Space: 360mm
- Maximum Carry Weight: 100 kg
Who is JonMarco Gaydos?
Jon Marco Gaydos is a professional scooter champion. He has countless wins in North America, dominating the competition circuit and ranking him number 1 in North America. He is the 2019 World Champion in the Pro series. Jon Marco is currently sponsored by Lucky Pro Scooters.