After 2 signature decks, Cody Flom now has his first signature complete scooter! This scooter was designed to embrace Cody's love for old Porsches. The Martini Livery design is clean yet pronounced.
Recommended for beginner and intermediate riders age 8 years and up.
- Deck: Cody Flom Signature Prospect Deck 20.5” x 4.8” (521 mm x 122mm)
- Fork: Lucky IHC Huracan (6061 T6 Aluminium)
- Bar: Lucky KinkBar Aluminium, 24" x 23" (610mm x 584mm)
- Headtube: 82.5 degrees
- Headset: Lucky REVO - fully integrated
- Compression: IHC
- Clamp: Lucky DUBL Clamp
- Wheels: Lucky Cody Flom Signature 110mm
- Brake: Lucky Steely brake
- Grips: Lucky Tackigrips
- Scooter Weight: 3.2kg; Height: 880mm, Length: 730mm; Foot Space: 380mm
- Maximum Carry Weight: 100 kg
Who is Cody Flom?
Cody is a professional scooter rider currently sponsored by Lucky Pro Scooters. He is known for his self-titled YouTube and Instagram channels documenting his exploits.
Cody is one of the hardest working pro riders out there, constantly traveling around the world, competing in competitions, and pushing the barrier within scooter riding. He qualified as one of the top 50 scooter riders in the world in 2015 and has continued to move up the ranks to become one of the world’s best scooter riders.