Go XL with Globber Master’s 3-wheel foldable scooter for kids aged 4 to 14 year!
This foldable scooter delivers more on everything you need – a big, super wide deck design, which comes with high quality, soft EVA foam for added comfort; an extra adjustable scooter with a 5-height T-bar, for usage into your kid’s teenage years; and a safe, patented folding system, for easy storage!
Globber Master has a scooter deck design that makes a big difference in comfort & style. Its extra-wide, anti-slip deck design with soft, high-end, EVA foam in the middle ensures safe and comfortable rides, for hours of playtime and scooting!
Thanks to its super wide, curved 5-height adjustable aluminium T-bar with TPR ergonomic grips, Globber Master 3-wheel foldable scooter for kids and teens is designed to last and grow with your child! It’s an adjustable scooter beyond the norm for kids and teens aged 4 to 14 years!
Master scooter is foldable for easy storage and transportation. It is equipped with Globber’s patented folding system and safe push button mechanism. A simple push of a button is all it takes to fold this 3-wheel scooter!
Coming with Globber’s patented steering lock button, the Master allows you to fix the steering system of the two front wheels to only move forward and backward. This helps your child to gain confidence and learn to balance on the scooter. When they are ready, simply unlock the button on the scooter to enable lean-to-steer riding!
Note lean-to-steer riding means you have to lean the scooter in the direction to steer left or right. The steering pole does not turn to the left and right like a bicycle.
- 3-wheel foldable scooter for kids aged 4 to 14 years
- Patented folding system with a safe and easy side push button. Foldable into trolley mode to effortlessly carry the scooter
- Extra-wide scooter deck with a premium, anti-slip EVA foam deck design
- 5-height adjustable scooter with extra-wide, curved handlebars, for added comfort while scooting.
- Comfortable dual-colour TPR ergonomic grips
- Super wide, curved 5-height adjustable aluminium T-bar with an anti-scratch sleeve inside the anodized coloured column
- Patented steering lock button fixes the steering system of the two front wheels to only move forward & backward, helping to teach children balance
- Extra long and wide bi-injection composite rear brake delivers brake efficiency and prolongs wheel longevity
- High quality and high rebound two 121mm front and one 80mm rear PU casted wheels, mounted on ABEC 5 bearings