The Envy Prodigy scooter is one of the most popular complete freestyle stunt scooter sold worldwide. The new Prodigy Series 8 now features a street edition range with street specific components. It is suitable for any rider ready to either start or progress their riding within the street scene.
The street edition includes all the great upgrades to the standard edition with some street specific components. The Prodigy 6061-T6 extruded aluminium deck with base cut out is longer and wider and includes our nylon boxed ends. Topping the scooter is 4130 cro-mo T-style thermal bars wrapped in a two bolt 6061 aluminium standard clamp and TPR hand grips. The complete scooter is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings. It has alu Prodigy V2 IHC fork compatible with up to 125mm x 30mm wheels. See our full dimension specifications below.
- Prodigy forged head tube
- Aluminium Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° | width 125mm | length 510mm | nylon bolt on brake system and boxed ends
- Aluminium alu forged Prodigy IHC fork, compatible with up to 125 x 30mm wheels
- 4130 cro-mo thermal bars 650mm high x 580mm wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy clamp, 6mm bolts
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU-ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.95 kg
- Total Height: 900mm | Total Length: 700mm | Foot Space: 350mm