The Envy Prodigy complete scooter is the undisputed #1 freestyle stunt scooter sold worldwide.
This 2020 release has once again stepped up the game with 6 fresh colourways and quality components. A perfect scooter for the beginners to intermediate rider ready to either start in the sport or progress their riding to the next level.
The Prodigy 6061-T6 extruded aluminium deck now comes with base cut out to reduce weight and maintain performance. The deck includes high quality grip tape and durable components - nylon front plate, rear inserts and nylon brake systems. Topping this new Prodigy Series 8 is a high density aluminium reaper style bars, wrapped in a two bolt 6061 aluminium oversized clamp and TPR hand grips. The complete scooter is rolling on 120mm x 24mm GAP core wheels with the best 86a grade polyurethane and ABEC 9 bearings. It has the alu Prodigy V2 IHC fork compatible with up to 125mm x 30mm wheels. See our full dimension specifications below.
- Prodigy forged head tube
- Aluminium Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° |width 120mm | length 495mm | bolt on nylon brake system
- Aluminium forged Prodigy IHC fork- compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels
- High density alu reaper style bars 620mm high x 520mm wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy clamp- 6mm bolts- oversized
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.48 kg
- Total Height: 880mm | Total Length: 690mm | Foot Space: 340mm