Envy, also known as Blunt, is a global freestyle & stunt scooter brand from Australia, committed to designing innovative & high quality scooter parts and completes. The Envy Prodigy scooter is the undisputed #1 freestyle scooter sold worldwide.
This new release has surpassed everything done before!! The Prodigy S7 comes in five new colour ways, a brand new forged head tube and 6061-T6 extruded aluminium deck either wrapped or painted in high quality finishes. It is topped with the classic 4130 Chromoly Prodigy bars with its iconic gusted design.
The Prodigy S7 is the perfect scooter for the intermediate to advanced rider ready to progress their riding to the next level.
- Deck: 6 Series 6061-T6 Extruded aluminium Prodigy deck | Angle 82.5° | Width 120mm/4.72" | Length 495mm/19.5" | Bolt-on nylon brake system
- Fork: 6 Series alu forged Prodigy IHC fork, compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- Bar: 4130 Chromoly bars with extended gussets 620mm/24.4" high x 520mm/20.5" wide
- Hand Grips: TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- Clamp: 2 bolt Prodigy clamp- 6mm bolts
- Headset: Fully sealed integrated headset
- Wheels: 120 mm x 24mm Envy hollow core wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 4kgs/ 8.8 pounds
- Total Height: 880mm/34.6”
- Total Length: 680mm/26.8”
- Foot Space: 340mm/13.4”