Envy, also known as Blunt, is a global freestyle & stunt scooter brand from Australia, committed to designing innovative & high quality scooter parts and completes.
The Envy Heist has been a top seller for years and the latest series 6 is sure to follow suit. The set up is perfect for the intermediate to advanced rider, stacked with pro level components ready to roll straight out of the box. The Heist series is the choice of the technical rider who needs a scooter that is light weight and durable.
The Heist comes stacked with quality parts. High grade 7 Series aluminium reaper bars, TPR 160mm long handgrips that are extremely durable and offer the perfect grip for the scooter with nylon bar ends. It has the revitalised Declare V2 IHC forks made from the best 6061 alu and fitted with 120mm x 26mm 86A PU Heist Hologram hollow cores wheels. The new forks are compatible with 28 and 30mm wheels, wheel spacers available separately. The deck is the KOS 6061-t6 extruded aluminium deck with new forged head tube at 82.5 degrees fitted with boxed ends and finished off with nylon brake system, nylon front plate and rear inserts.
- Deck: New matte Midnight 6 Series alu KOS deck | Angle 82.5° | Width 125mm/4.9" | Length 510mm/20.5" | Bolt on nylon brake system, front plate, rear inserts & boxed ends
- Fork: Revitalised Declare V2 IHC alu fork, compatible with up to 30mm wheels
- Bar: 7 Series alu Rrapers bar 650mm/25.6" high x 580mm/23" wide
- Hand Grips: TPR handgrips 160mm long with Nylon Bar ends
- Clamp: Two bolt one piece forged oversized Clamp - 6mm bolts
- Headset: Fully sealed integrated headset
- Wheels: Heist hologram 120mm hollow core 86a/26mm PU ABEC 9bBearings
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- High quality grip tape
- Weight 3.95kgs/8.7 Pounds
- Total Height: 900mm/35.4”
- Total Length:700mm/27.5”
- Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”