Envy, also known as Blunt, is a global freestyle & stunt scooter brand from Australia, committed to designing innovative & high quality scooter parts and completes. Colt has always been one solid complete scooter which has been in Envy's line up for years. The latest series 4 rocks some sweet metallic finishes wrapped in fresh graphics. The Colt is perfect for the rider that is progressing onwards to the intermediate level.
Series 4 now has four new colour ways topped with tempered steel Colt bars at the perfect height for the younger rider. It also has TPR hand grips that are soft but extremely durable. At 160mm long, they give the perfect amount of coverage. The bulletproof 4130 Chromoly Colt forks will fit up to 125mm wheels. The 110mm 6063 aluminium extruded core uses the best 86A grade polyurethane with performance bonding to reduce the risk of de-hubbing.
The deck is 6061-T6 extruded aluminium deck painted in Envy's high quality finishes, integrated 82.5 degrees head tube and fully sealed headset. The Colt S4 is finished off with the Envy nylon brake system and fitted with front plate and rear inserts.Detailed Specs
- Deck: 6 Series Alu deck | Angle 82.5° | Width 120mm/4.7" | Length 495mm/19.5"
- Fork: IHC 4130 heat-treated two piece Colt fork
- Bars: Matted black high tensile steel 580mm/22.8" H x520mm/20.5"W
- Hand Grips: TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- Clamp: 2 bolt Colt clamp
- Headset: Fully sealed integrated headset
- Wheels: 110mm metal core wheels 86A PU ABEC 9 bearings
- Nylon brake
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- High quality grip tape
- Weight: 3.9kgs/ 8.5 pounds
- Total Height: 840mm/33”
- Total Length: 680mm/26.8”
- Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”