The Chillafish Bunzi is a unique 2-in-1 trike that converts to balance bike in just seconds, without any tools. Bunzi is uniquely designed to help your child balance at their own pace in a fun way. Give your child an early start on wheel-riding fun with this unique 2-in-1 gradual balance bike.
Start your child off in 3-wheel mode from as early as 1 year. Once they feel ready, switch to 2-wheel mode so they can start honing their balance skills. Read more about Chillafish's gradual balance concept here.
Switch back and forth as many times as you want. The seat position in 3-wheel trike mode is low to the ground for comfort, the seat position in 2-wheel balance bike mode is higher to make more speed.
The Bunzi FAD (Fabulously Artistic Designs by artists of tomorrow) Edition #06 - When Monsters Meet Stars - is designed by Louise Callens. She said "I love to fantasize about space and extra-terrestrial life. I imagine aliens flying around high in the sky in big colorful spaceships. No creepy monsters like on television, but funny and happy little creatures that make me laugh."
• Uniquely designed to help teach your child balance at their own pace in a fun way
• Switch between a 3-wheel mode to a 2-wheel mode in just a few seconds without tools
• Seat grows with your child from 22cm in 3-wheel mode to 25cm in 2-wheel mode
• Silent anti-skid non-marking synthetic rubber tires for both indoor and outdoor use
• Lightweight high-quality ABS material, built strong for lasting durability and safety
• Easy to carry around using the seat handgrip
• Hidden storage box in the seat so your child can bring along a toy or snacks for the ride
• Designed with cute bunny-style handle bars, an intuitive form that grows with them
• Recommended for ages 1-3. Maximum weight 25 kg. Height 70-110 cm
About FAD (Fabulously Artistic Designs) Limited Edition
At Chillafish, we want to inspire kids to take on a challenge and be creative. By putting a young artist's artwork on a real, tangible product, kids get to tell their story to the world. As part of the Fabulously Artistic Designs, the Artists of Tomorrow program gives kids an opportunity to experience the joy of creative expression.